The term ‘Eximia Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Meredews, Works Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire SG6 1WH. Our company registration number is 8289899. Our VAT Registration number is 200 3512 81. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Limitation of liability
1.1 The information held on our website is for general purposes and guidance only and we take no responsibility for decisions to act or failures to act based on information contained on this website. If you would like specific guidance relating to your own situation, please contact us.
1.2. Except as required by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind as a result of access or failure of access to or use of this website or reliance on any content published on our website. In particular we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- Business interruption
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1.3. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
2. Links to other websites
2.2. If you would like to link to our website you should apply to us for permission first. We do not allow any third party links to our website without permission.
3. Accuracy of information on this website
3.1. While we have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of information on our website, there may be occasional errors for which we apologise and we draw your attention to our limitation of liability clause above.
4. No advice
4.1. Nothing on this website shall be construed as advice.
4.2. Information on this website is provided for information purposes only, you should not rely on it to make any decision without either taking professional advice or verifying the accuracy of the information provided.
4.3. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on this website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this website is accurate, complete or up to date.
5.1. We do not guarantee that our website is or will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. The responsibility for configuring your IT, computer programmes and platform to access our website is yours and you should use your own virus protection software.
5.2. You are advised that you must not undertake any of the following:
- misuse of this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, or the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it
- attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. Such activity is a criminal offence pursuant to the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
6.1. The materials on our website are owned by us and we reserve copyright and all other rights in them. Our name and any image or logo we use to identify ourselves are our trademarks and may not be reproduced without our permission in writing.
6.2. You may download, print and store information from this website while acknowledging our copyright in it.
6.3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
7. Choice of law
7.1. Our website and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.